Below you'll find information about ticket prices, how to become a member of the friends' organization - KVAH and directions to the church.
Allhelgonakyrkan, situated on the island Söder, is one of the finest spaces for chamber music in Stockholm. The size is perfect, seating 250; the acoustics are marvelous, it makes no difference where one sits and the space can be filled equally well by a solo instrument or voice as by a chamber orchestra.
Tickets : Ordinary 200 SEK, KVAH member 150 SEK,
Tickets in accordance with current restrictions are sold approximately two weeks before the concert date via ticketmaster.se (which charges a service fee).
Seats are unreserved but in accordance with current restrictions, we assign places in the church where for the time being every other pew is unoccupied and certain places in each pew are closed. We adjust the number of places sold to the current rules, and may release more places during the sales period if the restrictions change.
If there are any of the relatively few seats left on the day of the concert, they will be sold at the entrance.
For the festival 26-29 August the ticket prices above apply for individual concerts with these additions
- At the concert on 28 August at 20.30 , each ticket costs 150 SEK for regular and 120 SEK for member plus Ticketmaster's fee.
- Festival passes to all five concerts are sold at a significantly discounted price. At Ticketmaster you will find it as a separate "product" at a price of 700 SEK (regular) and 550 SEK (member), plus Ticketmaster's fee.
We have been offering free admission for visitors under 26 for a long time. As long as the pandemic limits the permitted number of visitors, however, this only applies in the unlikely case that there are vacancies within the restrictions that apply just before the concert.
Allhelgonakyrkan is situated in Helgalunden, near Skanstull, on Södermalm in Stockholm.
From the subway station Skanstull: Exit Allhelgonagatan. Turn left out of the station onto Götgatan towards Slussen one block to Blekingegatan. Walk up the hill two blocks to Helgalunden.
Nearest bus stops: Skanstull, Eriksdal, or Hallandsgatan
We wish to make your concert visit as comfortable as possible. The following aids are available:
- A ramp with a very slight incline at the entrance to the church
- Elevator/lift to the lower level of the church, where we serve coffee during concert breaks and WC is available
- Hearing loopset in the main room of the church
- The address for taxi or other transport is Helgalunden, Stockholm
Become a member
Membership in Kammarmusikens Vänner i Allhelgonakyrkan, KVAH, is 250 SEK a year per person. Use PlusGiro-number 4875908-8 and write your e-mail address as well as home address. That way you receive information more quickly about coming events.
*Membership is per calendar year.